MEJDI LLC is a socially responsible corporation that supports economic justice and equality through wealth creation as an effective response to violence and war.
Our mission at MEJDI is to innovate conflict-sensitive approaches to wealth creation in the Middle East, in order that opportunities for peace and economic justice may flourish.
MEJDI’s Products and Services include:
1. MEJDI’s unique mix of business and conflict resolution experts creates professional tours to Palestine, Israel, and other regional destinations, in full collaboration with our clients. MEJDI then conducts only the tour that fits the specific needs and interests of each client and group. Clients can include interfaith groups, churches, synagogues, mosques, corporations, NGO’s, or universities.
- Our unique approach concentrates on undoing the damage of the past by empowering only honest business people and socially responsible change makers on both sides of the Green Line, featuring them in seminars, promoting their work, and paying them properly.
- Uniquely, we have a network in place of honest vendors for every aspect of our business in Israel and Palestine. Our business then pours back a percentage of our profits into cutting-edge Middle East peacebuilding ventures through the Center for World Religions, Diplomacy and Conflict Resolution (CRDC) at George Mason University’s Institute for Conflict Analysis and Resolution.
2. MEJDI imports, promotes and sells products made by Palestinians at Fair Wages, or products made in equal collaboration between Palestinians and Israelis or Jews.
3. MEJDI provides consultancy services to connect investors together with socially responsible businesses in Israel and Palestine.
How can you get involved?
- Work with us to initiate a tour to the Middle East from your area or for your network.
- Sponsor a MEJDI fair wage trade show in your community. Ask us how to use this as a fundraising tool for your favorite non-profit or charity.
- Do good by doing well! Become a MEJDI Account Executive. Market MEJDI tours and products.
- Schedule an investment consultation. Modest investment inquiries are welcome!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Marc Gopin